Rockwood supports nonprofit community groups and organizations by distributing information to parents about educational activities and events that may benefit students.
Rockwood does not distribute flyers from community organizations directly to students. Instead, we send community flyers directly to parents electronically. The district partners with Peachjar to provide this service. Peachjar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends district-approved eflyers directly to parents' email and posts them online.
The benefits of eflyer delivery for community partners include:
- Convenient, electronic access to parents.
- Easy, one-click sign up links for activities
- Time savings from distributing eflyers at the school level
How does it work?
- Rockwood is partnering with Peachjar to provide an innovative flyer management system that sends district-approved eflyers directly to parents' email and posts them on school websites.
- Our PTOs and Booster groups may use this eflyer service at no charge when they complete a RSD support group application.
- Parents may unsubscribe if they do not want to receive the eflyers via emails. The eflyers will still be available on the school website.