Rockwood Drug-Free Coalition provides leadership, education and resources to prevent and address substance use among youth. Funding is provided through a federal Drug-Free Communities grant award, as well as state and private foundation awards and support from many community partners.
- Anna Greenwood - Project Coordinator
- Jude Hassan - SSM Behavioral Health
- Julie Hook - NCADA-RSC Tech Support
- Captain Tim Tanner - Wildwood Precinct
- Todd Minichiello - Director Guidance/Counseling RSD
- Debbie Strobl- Community Volunteer/ Parent
- Nancy Bengtson - Parent/Emeritus
- Jenn Werges - Eureka PD / Parent
You're invited! All are welcome.
Join us in our work to create a safer community. Coalition meetings are held the second Thursday of every month at LaSalle Springs Middle School in the library from 3:45pm- 4:45pm. LaSalle Springs Midde School is located at 3300 MO 109, Wildwood MO 63038.