Rockwood Drug-Free Coalition provides leadership, education and resources to prevent and address substance use among youth. Funding is provided through a federal Drug-Free Communities grant award, as well as state and private foundation awards and support from many community partners.
- Anna Greenwood - Project Coordinator
- Jude Hassan - SSM Behavioral Health
- Julie Hook - NCADA-RSC Tech Support
- Captain Tim Tanner - Wildwood Precinct
- Todd Minichiello - Director Guidance/Counseling RSD
- Debbie Strobl- Community Volunteer/ Parent
- Nancy Bengtson - Parent/Emeritus
- Jenn Werges - Eureka PD / Parent
You're invited! All are welcome.
Join us in our work to create a safer community. During the summer months our coalition meetings are held the second Thursday of each month at Eureka Police Department located at 120 City Hall Dr, Eureka, MO 63025 from 3:45 - 4:45 p.m.
There will NOT be a Coalition meeting July 2018!