Would you like to help out with PTO events and be a part of the classroom communication around those events?
What is a "Parent Commuinicator?"
- A parent communicator would be a link between the classroom and the PTO.
- A person who has an interest in communicating PTO events to the other parents in their classroom
- A person who is open to volunteering some of their time to help with one or more events the PTO hosts. The two times we need the most help is communicating on Book Fair details (in October) and the End of Year Bash details (April / May). Other, optional, things you can do are:
- Attending monthly PTO meetings when available (1 hour first Monday of month at 7pm)
- Square1Art Fundraiser (helping with order collection/product distribution)
- Book Fair (setting up or working during selling hours)
- Organizing/Communicating events on the PTO Calendar
Thank you for your help and support!