Rockwood teachers, administrators and staff are excited to work with you and your child to provide quality education in a caring atmosphere.
The kindergarten registration dates for the 2018-2019 school year are Wednesday, January 17, 2018, and Thursday, January 18, 2018. If you missed these dates, you may register any time at the school your child will attend.
See what time registration is happening at your school!
Rockwood offers full-day kindergarten to provide learning opportunities that benefit Rockwood students. Children must be five years old before Aug. 1, 2018, to be eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall. Review District Maps to find the school your child will attend.
All forms can be located under the Registration Downloads section on the right!
- Household Census Information (one per household)
- New Student Information Form (one per student)
- Annual Student Health Form
(Must be submitted annually in order to provide proper care for the student.)
- Birth Certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Medically documented Immunization/Health records (This form can be submitted after the January kindergarten registration dates.)
- Proof of Residency. Unless student is exempt from the proof of residency requirement, each registrant must submit and one document from each List A and List B. Electronic documents are permissible so long as the documents are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residence (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.). The district has the right to request additional proof at any time or to employ other means to verify residency. Under Missouri law, misrepresenting residency is a misdemeanor. If a family’s residency status is found to be inaccurately represented or changes without notification to the district, the district may act to recover the cost of services provided.
Emergency contact information.
Family Education Rights and Privacy ACT (FERPA), Annual Parent/Guardian and Eligible Student Notification and Refusal Form
- List A documents: (i) deed; (ii) sales contract signed by all parties, provided that the registrant must supplement this submission with a copy of the closing statement within 60 days of enrollment; (iii) mortgage statement dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification; or (iv) unexpired lease/rental agreement signed by landlord and tenant and including the address, apartment number, and date of rental.
- List B documents: (i) utility bill (water, gas, sewer, trash, or electric) dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification and including the name and address, provided that trash bills will be deemed current so long as they are dated within the most recent billing quarter; (ii) real estate tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission; (iii) personal property tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission; or (iv) unexpired occupancy permit listing all the occupants of the residence.