Rockwood parents must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/ update their child(ren)'s information for the 2018-2019 school year. If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, please contact your child's school. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, email Infinite Campus Help Desk at email@example.com.
For detailed instructions, please click on this link.
- Gather the required information listed below before you begin the verification process.
Gather the documentation that is needed for the verification process.
- Emergency contact information
- Medically documented immunization/health records/physical (if applicable)
- Proofs of residency if you have moved. One document from each List A and List B are required. Electronic documents are permissible if they are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residency (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.)
- List A Documents
- Sales contract signed by all parties, provided that the registrant supplements this with a copy of the closing statement within 60 days of enrollment.
- Mortgage statement dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification
- Unexpired lease/rental agreement signed by landlord and tenant and including the address, apartment number, and date of rental
- List B documents
- Utility bill (water, gas, sewer, trash or electric) dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification and including the name, service and mailing address. Trash bills will be deemed current if they are dated within the most recent billing quarter.
- Real estate tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
- Personal property tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
- Unexpired occupancy permit listing all the occupants of the residence
Begin the verification process by logging into the Infinite Campus Portal and selecting "Online Registration" in the left navigation menu.