Welcome to the Eureka Elementary PTO website!
Funds at Work
- Leader in Me – This incredible program is teaching our kids how to be great leaders! Our staff works hard to embed the 7 Habits at school, which allows our students to also practice the 7 Habits at home. Leader in Me is instrumental in leading our students down the path to greatness!
- Dare Graduation, Reading Week, Red Ribbon Week, Partners in Education (PIE) Presentations, Family Fun Nights, Trivia Night – These are just a few of the important and fun events held at Eureka Elementary that we are able to provide to our students and their families.
- Field Trip Transportation – We are able to fully fund transportation for grade level field trips.
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation – We have multiple events throughout the year to recognize our wonderful teachers and staff. Main entrees for the Fall & Spring Conference dinners and Staff Appreciation Week are two of the ways we are able to honor our amazing Little Wildcat staff.
- Hospitality – We are able to host the Ice Cream Social and Boo Hoo Breakfast to kick off the new school year. We also welcome our incoming kindergarteners, new students and teachers into our Little Wildcat family with a free Eureka Elementary t-shirt.
- Building and classroom improvements – We help to fund teacher's classroom start-up expenses, items from classroom wish lists, and other important items needed for the school throughout the year. Some of the items purchased this year include: Multiplication bracelets for 3rd grade, Moby Max Tablet, document cameras, magazine subscriptions for classroom learning, an external usb drive for teacher's to check out from library to use in their classrooms, and a portable sound system for use in P.E. and other needed events.
(Our school's PTO values the relationships we have within our school community. The PTO wants to partner with families to provide for inclusion of all students at our various events and activities. We also recognize there may be students who have various health and/or medical conditions attending our after school events. While the PTO welcomes all students to its events, no accommodations or modifications are guaranteed, and the PTO assumes no responsibility for addressing such concerns. Parents are responsible to monitor their child's health and/or medical needs at all PTO sponsored functions that are outside of the school day.)