Fairway Elementary understands that one of the keys to ensuring the best educational experience possible for our students and families is great communication. Remember all the ways we work to keep parents updated on what your child is doing and what’s happening at school.
- Principal Blog: Join Lorinda Krey as she talks about school activities and events.
- Fairway Forms: Here you'll find program flyers and school information.
- Rockwood Connect: Parents will receive important information such as emergency notifications, school closings due to inclement weather, and other school news. Messages may come by phone call, email, or text message.
- Peachjar: This new Web page allows parents to see community news and offers from non-district administered programs and services.
- Teacher Websites: To help build upon learning, teachers share important information about what’s going on in the classroom.
- PTO Communication: Our parent-teacher organization keeps parents in the loop through the PTO page on our school website.
- Mobile App: Stay connected to the latest school news and events by using the Rockwood app for smartphones.
- Communication Protocols: Learn about the communication guidelines that allow us to serve our students and families.
Questions? Contact us by phone at 636-733-4175 or stop by the school office for more information.