AP Exam Information 2017
Registration for AP exams begins on Monday, February 6th. Register by Sunday, February 19th to avoid a late fee of $20 PER EXAM. Late registration will start on Monday, February 20th. No registrations will be accepted after Tuesday, February 28th.
In order to register, students should visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/260948.
This year each AP exam costs $98.00. Lafayette High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should complete & return an Advanced Placement Hardship Application NO LATER than Thursday, February 16th. Completed forms should be submitted to the Testing Office, room 123.
If your student currently has an IEP or medical 504 in place and you would like more information about applying to the College Board for testing accommodations, please contact the Test Coordinator, Jessica Brawner. The deadline to apply for AP accommodations is February 17th, 2017.
Testing will take place off campus at The Wildwood Hotel and Conference Center, 2801 Fountain Place, in the heart of Wildwood Town Center. Students are responsible for transportation to and from the testing site.
Please click on the links below for more information about AP exams.
AP exam schedule SP17.pdf
AP Registration Timeline Spring 2017.pdf
AP pre registraion letter 2017.pdf
Advanced Placement Hardship Application 2017.pdf
Register for AP Exams here
Map & driving directions to testing site
AP Student & Parent Bulletin
What to bring and what not to bring on exam day List of approved calculators for AP exams
A+ Schools Program
Students who graduate from an A+ designated high school may qualify for a state-paid financial incentive to attend any public community college or public career/technical school in Missouri. Some private career/technical schools are also A+ eligible. In addition, an ever growing number of four year institutions are offering institutionally funded incentives for students who meet A+ criteria.
Click here for a list of participating public community college or public career/technical school in Missouri.
Click here for a list of four year institutions are offering institutionally funded incentives
*School listings are subject to change at any time, please contact the school of your interest for the most up to date information.
How Do I Qualify???
- Have a signed A+ participant agreement on file in the A+ office.
- Attend an A+ designated high school for three consecutive years prior to graduation.
- Graduate with a non-weighted, non-rounded cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Maintain at least a 95% cumulative attendance record in grades 9-12.
- Perform 50 hours of unpaid mentoring and/or tutoring for Rockwood students at a Rockwood site under Rockwood supervision.
- Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoid the unlawful use of alcohol and drugs.
- Have fewer than six cumulative days of suspension in grades 9-12.
- Score advanced or proficient on the Algebra 1 End of Course Exam. This is regardless of the grade level at which the Algebra EOC is taken.
*Please refer to the Missouri Department of Education's website & the Rockwood A+ handbook for more information and a complete listing of A+ requirements.
A+ Handbook 2015-16.pdf
How Do I Sign Up???
You can download the enrollment packet below or visit the A+ office to get a hardcopy. Complete the forms and return them to the A+ office.
A+ Enrollment Packet 2015-16 Rev 102015.pdf