During the month of February, counselors will be meeting with students individually through their Language Arts classes. At that time, counselors will advise students to make sure the courses they have chosen meet graduation requirements and any college or career goals they may have in mind. Course changes can be made at these individual meetings as well. Students do NOT need to schedule an appointment.
Click HERE for the January Newsletter!
On the Calendar below you will find dates for:
- Guidance & Counseling Events (Deadlines, Advisement, etc.)
- School-wide Events (Open House, Conferences, etc.)
- Testing Dates (ACT, SAT, EOC, PSAT, Finals, etc.)
- College Representative Visits- Students need to sign up in room 121 to attend
- LHS Speaker Series events