Rockwood teachers, administrators and staff are excited to work with you and your child to provide quality education in a caring atmosphere.
The kindergarten registration dates for the 2017-2018 school year are Wednesday, January 18, 2017, and Thursday, January 19, 2017. If you missed these dates, you may register any time at the school your child will attend.
See what time registration is happening at your school!
Currently, Rockwood offers full-day and half-day kindergarten programs to provide learning opportunities that benefit Rockwood students. Children must be five years old before Aug. 1, 2017, to be eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall. Review District Maps to find the school your child will attend.
All forms can be located under the Registration Downloads section on the right!
- Household Census Information (one per household)
- New Student Information Form (one per student)
- Annual Student Health Form
(Must be submitted annually in order to provide proper care for the student.)
- Birth Certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Medically documented Immunization/Health records (This form can be submitted after the January kindergarten registration dates.)
- Two forms of proof of parent/guardian residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address. Examples of this could include: Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, an unpaid utility bill or contract to lease/rent.
- Custody papers and a complete copy of the dissolution decree that stipulates custody in cases of parental divorce.
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education Services.
- Emergency contact information.
- Family Education Rights and Privacy ACT (FERPA), Annual Parent/Guardian and Eligible Student Notification and Refusal Form