The RSMS Library provides students and staff with current materials and technology that meets their curricular and recreational reading needs. The collection features a wide range of printed materials as well as electronic and online resources. Students are encouraged to use the library during the school day to research, work on class projects, complete homework assignments, browse the shelves and check out materials.
- HOURS: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- LOCATION: Room 121
- RESOURCES: Books, Periodicals, DVDs, Audio Books, Playaways, and Online Databases
- COMPUTER RESOURCES: 25 student computers, scanner,
black & white and color printers
- LOAN PERIOD: Books circulate for a two-week period
and can be renewed
- FOCUS: Provide a well-rounded collection of reading materials and access to information in a variety of formats to meet
individual interests and learning needs.