Wildwood Middle School firmly believes that all 623 students can and will learn through a challenging and engaging curriculum that stimulates intellectual curiosity, provides choice to explore their passions and a commitment to developing kind, compassionate and respectful citizens.
Through the support of over 100 skilled support and certified staff, we serve and support our children by promoting a positive environment with powerful learning activities that account for individual differences. Every student is a valued, productive member of the school community and each is responsible for his or her learning decisions and actions. Through our character education traits, we model and practice restorative measures, as we believe that all things flourish through healthy relationships with our entire school community.
Wildwood Timberwolf Pledge
I have a right to participate fully in my school, to be treated with respect and to feel welcomed. Any words or actions intended to harm a member of our school family is hurtful to us all and will not be tolerated. Today, I pledge to make this a better week for everyone.
Commitment to Excellence
WMS promotes mutual trust and respect through accountability for expectations to ensure a safe, orderly and positive learning environment for our entire school community. Developing discipline within each child establishes boundaries that create trust and student success.
Student Commitment to Excellence
- I will arrive with needed supplies.
- I will utilize appropriate resources and seek assistance when necessary.
- I will use time productively.
- I will participate with a positive, respectful, and cooperative attitude.
- I will use active listening skills.
- I will follow directions.
Staff Commitment to Excellence
- We will hold students accountable for being prepared and productive.
- We will provide supports as needed.
- We will promote a positive, respectful, and cooperative learning environment.
- We will provide instruction and feedback on assignments in a variety of ways to ensure understanding.